I'm here on the couch with Mom reading the comments and we wanted to post something new.
"Each day is full of highs and lows, and of much love.
This week we are just staying focused on the recovery and building strength for the next stage, which will be radiation and chemotherapy. We expect to begin that in a week or so, and it will likely last for six weeks.
In the meantime, just every day try to be strong. How much it means to me to be sustained by my dear friends, how blessed I am that you are in my life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're so glad you were able to spend the gorgeous weekend,(and yes, that it was!) up at beautiful Wymbolwood with the family. In our early years Janie and I made many good (and sometimes naughty) memories there :) I can easily recall the amazing view from your beautiful cottage!
ReplyDeleteSweet thoughts are sent your way. May the love from all around carry you through the lows:-)
Dear Liz
ReplyDeleteI think that “Someone” knew that you especially, deserved a sunny and warm weekend over Easter. Wymbolwood, together with the extraordinary weather, has no doubt worked its magic to sustain you through the next weeks of therapy. And from reading the messages posted on your family blog (this is an amazing idea!) I see that you also have waves of support coming from many friends and from many directions. From Ottawa I add my own wishes for a speedy recovery. I look forward to seeing you at the beach this summer.
Love to you and your family,
Anita
Geoff, Lisa, Doug "etal" send their love also....
Dear Liz,
ReplyDeleteYou are an incredible woman, friend and mentor! We are blessed by your friendship and inspired by your strength and courage. I am so glad that you all had a rejuvenating weekend at the cottage and know that there is a box of home made baklava, made with love, whenever you are up for it!
Love,
Lisa xoxo
Dear Liz,
ReplyDeleteIt´s a blessing having you in our lives, you always teach me things and inspire me. My mom and I send a big big hug to you, charged with all our love!!
Todo el amor, cariño y fé para tí!!!
Good bless you!!!
Rosa and Paul.
Dear Kathy & Dan
ReplyDeleteJust found out tonight from Sandy about your mom. Our love and thoughts are with you and your family.Life can take so many unexpected detours.But with such a close loving family that you have the bumps in the road are softened and friends surround you to give you that added support.Tell your mom we are thinking of her. Love Linda and Paul